Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Personal::.Twilight: Eclipse

My sister's and I FINALLY had a chance to go see Eclipse. Yes, I do like Twilight. I was sucked in by my little sister. I saw the first movie on DVD and was hooked. I'm glad I do like it because it give me and my sisters a reason to "have" to hang out. ;) I'm always happy when I get sister time. We are seriously some of the silliest girls when we get together. We cry every time we get together............tears from CRAZY laughter!! haha I love these girls so much. Here are some images from our outing. These were taken from my little sister's Droid because I forgot a memory card for my camera. :(

Above is me and my baby sister. We were 10 minutes late so we had to sit in the 2nd row from the screen. A little too close to Edward for my liking.


This is my little sister enjoying her yummy peach tea.

This flat bread was SO good. I got it with tomato, mozzarella and basil.


Roxanna enjoying the bread.

We ate at Brio Italian at San Tan Village in Gilbert. I loved the atmosphere. The decor was simple and I LOVED the lighting. They had sky lights (I think that's what they are called) which allowed the natural light to pour in. And the food was SO delish. Thanks for the suggestion, Ella.


No comments: